展会接待常用英语口语集锦(3)
161 i still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
162 we are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
163 if you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
164 do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?
165 wed like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
166 wed like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
167 the negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
168 we cant agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
169 we hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
170 we dont have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
171 thats international practice. we cant break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
172 we are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
173 well have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
174 do you think the method of payment is ok for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?
175 we are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
176 here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
177 would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 when will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?
179 please sign a copy of our sales contract no.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
180 the contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。
181 dont you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
182 we have agreed on all terms in the contract. shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
183 we had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。
184 they are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
185 i can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
186 when you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
187 i can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
188 i dont think youll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
189 but the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。
190 its up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
191 the demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
192 how long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
193 we have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
194 i think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
195 please give us your proposal if youre ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
196 please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
197 do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?
198 dont you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
199 if one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
200 the loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
201 we should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。
202 the contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。
203 anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
204 we agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。
205 when the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。
206 i dont want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。
207 i hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
208 it is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
209 im glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
210 i hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。
211 well sign two originals, each in chinese and english language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
212 i am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。
213 im sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。
214 so i will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
215 well still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
216 i will keep you posted.我会与你保持联络。
217 what is your hurry?什么事让您这么着急呢?
218 im sorry to burst in on you like this, but im really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。
219 what on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?220 im afraid i have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
220 our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. you’ll see that from our price sheet. the prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
221 we offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
222 will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer asap. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
223 this is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
224 do you have specific request for packing? here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
225 i wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. i’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
226 heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
227 we regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
228 my offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
229 moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
230 could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?